In case of emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
1. 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) National Hopeline Network for Suicide Prevention
2. 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) National Suicide Prevention lifeline
3. 1-800-273-8255 PRESS 1 Veterans Crisis Line
4. 1-888-723-3255 Warm Line For Latch Key Kids
5. 1-866-488-7386 LGBTQ Help Line
6. 1-800-798-TEEN (8336) TeenLine
7. 678678 Text Start The Trevor Project Trevortext
8. 741741 Text HOPELINE or LISTEN or HOME
9. 1-866-488-7386 TrevorLifeline is a crisis intervention and suicide prevention phone service available 24/7/365.
1. www.bigwhitewall.com Support network for emotional health, confidential and anonymous
2. www.contact-usa.org/chat.html Online emotional support
3. www.imalive.org Online network if you're in crisis or have emotional pain
4. www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org If you're suicidal or worried about someone
5. www.allianceofhope.org Support for suicide loss survivors
6. www.thetrevorproject.org Crisis intervention for the LGBTQ community
7. www.veteranscrisisline.net Crisis Support for Veterans and Families
8. www.dbsalliance.org Depression and Bipolar Support
9. www.afsp.org Provides awareness and resources to those affected by suicide
10.www.suicidology.org Multiple links to resources
11.www.actionallianceforsuicideprevention.org Making suicide prevention a national priority
12.www.iasp.org Largest international organization dedicated to suicide prevention
13. www.samhsa.gov Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
14. www.nami.org National Alliance on Mental illness
15. www.sprc.org Suicide Prevention Resources Center
16. www.twloha.com Struggling with addiction, depression, self-injury and thoughts of suicide
17. www.talkspace.com Feel happier with the help of a licensed counselor
If you have a recommendation please send them to:
- Organization Name
- Brief Description
Thank you for helping the community!
SUICIDE IS PREVENTABLE—AND EVERYONE HAS A ROLE TO PLAY. NO MATTER WHAT THAT ROLE IS, WE, LIVINGWORKS, HAVE TRAINING PROGRAMS TO HELP THEM PREPARE. WE BRING LIFE-SAVING SKILLS TO INDIVIDUALS, ORGANIZATIONS, AND COMMUNITIES EVERYWHERE. TOGETHER, WE'RE BUILDING A SAFER, MORE HOPEFUL WORLD. HERE ARE SOME OF THEIR PROGRAMS:
In just about an one hour online, LivingWorks Start teaches trainees to recognize when someone is thinking about suicide and connect them to help and support.
With every referral we help OPAAT grow with more funds and a better educated community. Join the Movement!
Using a simple yet effective model, LivingWorks safeTALK empowers everyone to make a difference. With over 120,000 people attending each year, it's the world's fastest-growing suicide prevention training.
Trusted by professionals yet learnable by anyone, LivingWorks Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) is the only workshop of its kind. Updated continually to reflect new knowledge, LivingWorks ASIST has been empowering people to provide skilled, life-saving interventions for over 35 years.
Once someone is safe after a suicide crisis, what's next? LivingWorks suicide to Hope provides skills any professional can use to help them work through their lingering thoughts of suicide and attain a higher quality of life.